Go to New Heights with These 7 Bar-Height Dining Tables
Whether it makes extra counter space in your kitchen or acts as a room divider in a loft space, there are plenty of reasons to choose a bar height or pub table for your dining table. Here are seven of our favorite ways to use a taller table in your home.
- Expanding Table with Red Stools – Rad Design: This smart dining table saves space by folding into a console table when not in use. Plus, the red stools work equally well at the kitchen counter or the table.
- Living Room/Dining Room Combo – Gillian Abrams Designs: Because the dining room and living room are all one space in this apartment, the bar-height table helps the dining area feel like a separate space by raising it above the more relaxed seating area.
- Ikea Trestle Table – The Kitchn: This kitchen table does double duty as a kitchen island as well. Plus, because the legs are adjustable, it can be counter height or normal table height depending on the situation.
- DIY Pub Table – Lane Home, Co.: We love this pub table even more for being a DIY project. It fits the breakfast nook off the kitchen perfectly.
- Family Room Dining – Gray & Associates Interior Design: This family room dining area was designed for TV fans. They chose a bar-height table so they could see the TV over the sofa while eating.
- Simple & Chic – Made By Girl: This pub table is perfect for the apartment because it acts like a space divider in addition to being a dining table. Plus, that orange runner is a perfectly cheery addition.
- Open Kitchen Plan – Terracotta Design Build Co.: This table serves triple duty in this open-plan kitchen and living room. Not only is it a place to eat, but it also adds extra counter space and acts as a room divider between the kitchen and living areas.