6 Takeout Boxes to Help You Send Your Guests Home With Food
I love having people over to my apartment. Whether it’s for an elaborate themed dinner party, a casual brunch, or just an impromptu happy hour, cooking for other people is one of my favorite things to do. I also make it a point to send food home with my guests.
Usually, this ends up being dessert. Because, let’s face it — a pan of brownies or a batch of cookies is just too tempting to be kept around for me to snack on. Sometimes I send home leftovers, and sometimes it’s just other food I happen to have around to share. (Frequently in the summer it’s ice cream!)
I used to just save takeout containers from those nights when my dinner comes from Seamless, but I’ve decided to up my game and stock up on a few cute to-go containers for the next time I have a dinner party. Here are a few I have my eye on.
- Starbust Blue Food Boxes, $13 for six from Crate & Barrel
- Green Chevron Food Gift Boxes, $6 for two from Container Store
- White Pint Containers with Vented Lids, $14 for 25 from Amazon
- DATERAD gift box, $4 each from IKEA
- Glassine Bags, $4 for 25 from Paper Source
- 1/2 Pound Plaid Coffee Bag, $0.59 each from Container Store