6 Budget-Friendly Folding Chairs Your Guests Won’t Mind Sitting On
That roast chicken? You’ve got that totally under control. You’re more worried about where all your dinner party guests are going to sit. You don’t exactly want to drag patio furniture into the house or roll your computer chair up to the table. We’ve got you covered!
Here are a handful folding chairs that will look great at the table and then easily get packed away when your company goes home.
- TERJE Folding Chair, $20 at IKEA: This sleek black wooden folding chair won’t look out of place in your formal dining room, making it perfect for fancier holiday dinners when you have more people than normal gathering around the table.
- Honeycomb Folding Chair, $47 for two at Target: These bright-red metal chairs are lightweight and low-profile, and they have a built-in handle for easy portability.
- Hercules Metal Folding Chairs, $100 for four at Bed, Bath & Beyond: Add a pop of color to your next dining party with these chairs (available in a variety of shades), which are a steal at $100 for a set of four.
- HDX Folding Chair, $100 for four at Home Depot: A sleeker update to the classic metal-and-plastic folding chairs our parents all seem to have in bulk, these all-black chairs are perfect for casual get-togethers.
- Winsome Folding Chair Set, $121 for four at Wayfair: Whether your home is rustic, coastal, or totally traditional, these wooden chairs will fit right in — and even help to complete the look.
- Spare Dove Folding Chair, $50 at Crate & Barrel: This white modern chair is minimalist but sturdy, and features a curved seat to ensure comfort.
Terai Folding Chair, $198 at Anthropologie: Featuring a plush, patterned cushion (and a hefty price tag), this is one folding chair you won’t relegate to the garage when not in use.