6 Artfully Arranged China Cabinets
While fine china might be on the way out as a common wedding registry item, there’s no shortage of contemporary homes that have china cabinets and hutches. Whether you have a matching set of dishes or you have gathered pieces over the years, a glass-fronted cabinet is a wonderful way to display your collection. Here are six of our favorite examples of beautifully arranged, albeit untraditional, china cabinets.
- Built-in Cabinet – Frame Design Lab: Just because you’re dealing with an apartment kitchen doesn’t mean you can’t fit in a china cabinet. We love this built-in version.
- Eclectic Curio Cabinet – Oh Marie!: If you don’t have a full china set, embrace a more wabi-sabi approach to your organization. You can still create a beautiful cabinet, but it will just have a more eclectic look.
- Brightly Colored Hutch – Lucy Interior Design: Sometimes you can make a bolder statement with the hutch or cabinet itself than with the dishes inside. We love this shockingly bright red-orange piece.
- Minimalist Gray – Apartment Therapy: This rehabbed cabinet came from the Apartment Therapy classifieds, and we love it’s sophisticated simplicity. You don’t need a large collection to justify a hutch after all.
- Overstuffed Pastel Hutch – Rikki Snyder Photography: A varied collection looks immediately more pulled together when everything is of the same tonal family. This all-pastel collection is the perfect complement to this colorful farmhouse.
- All-White Traditional Cabinet – Bower Power: When you want to stick to tradition, you can’t go wrong with all white. This cabinet is a classic that will look at home in just about any space.