5 Ways to Green Up Your Kitchen
It’s the most magical time of the year! The time when the Pantone Color of the Year gets announced! The color for 2017 is … Greenery! It looks just like you’d think it would: fresh, clean, and of course, green.
The best part? This color happens to look great in the kitchen. Here are five ways to add the trendy hue to your space.
- OXO Good Grips Green Salad Spinner, $30: The first step to greening things up is to eat more lettuce. This salad spinner can help you get leaves in tip-top shape.
- Fold Flat Grater, $35 at Joseph Joseph: This four-in-one tool features a different grater on each side. There’s coarse (for things like cheddar cheese and potatoes), fine (for Parmesan cheese and nutmeg), a ribbon grater (for chocolate) and a slicer (for cucumbers and other veggies).
- Classic Whistling Kettle, $100 at Le Creuset: You might be inspired to make (and drink) more tea with this cute kettle — in Palm — sitting on your stovetop.
- Tal Chair, $102 for two at Overstock: This set of dining chairs will make a big statement.
- SleekStor Medium, $15 at Chef’n: Rinse beans and drain pasta with this cheery, collapsible colander.