Thanksgiving is just around the corner and we have five tips for things you can do right now to prepare. Also, how to get grease stains out of clothes, yeast-risen angel biscuits, and a round-up of soul-satisfying lentil recipes.
The posts pictured above are in bold below.
• Here are five things you can do to start getting ready for Thanksgiving.
• Earthy and hearty lentils are a favorite fall food - and there are so many ways to make them!
• Whisky vs. Whiskey: Do you know the difference?
• Simple roasted pears make an elegant dessert this time of year.
• Check out these beautiful handmade dishes from Mud Studio in South Africa.
• For a quick cookie fix, try using a waffle iron.
• Delicious udon noodle soup is a quick and simple weeknight dinner.
• This black and white kitchen looks so sophisticated.
• Here's how to store cheese once you've brought it home from the store.
• How to make the fluffiest and creamiest scrambled eggs ever.
• Our review of Chez Pim's mix-on-the-counter flaky pie crust.
• Chalk board table clothes add an element of whimsy to a dinner party.
• Yeast-risen angel biscuits are just heavenly.
• Here's the trick to getting grease stains out of your clothes.
• The pops of color in this backsplash bring the whole kitchen together.
A Year Ago and a Week: Homemade Candy Corn & Clearing Up Cooking Myths