In the comments of this recent House Tour, several people remarked about liking John and Laurel's vintage metal wire cookbook rack in their kitchen. It's a classic workhorse of a shelf, storing one row of books at an angle that's easy to read when standing in the kitchen. I scoured around and came up with five similar versions that are up for grabs:
- 1 Mid Century Modern Wire Shelf, $59 from VintageMementos on Etsy: very similar to the inspiration.
- 2 4-Shelf Hairpin Rack, $150 from eBay: a larger version with four racks.
- 3 Mid Century Brass Tone Rack, $25 from thecreekhouse on Etsy: a countertop version for compact kitchens.
- 4 MAX Chrome 3-Shelf Unit, $99.95 from Crate & Barrel: a contemporary version on the market today.
- 5 Black Wire Magazine Rack, $32 from industrialrelic on Etsy: a small magazine rack that could be used for cookbooks in a small kitchen.