5 Vintage Book Racks For Your Cookbooks
In the comments of this recent House Tour, several people remarked about liking John and Laurel’s vintage metal wire cookbook rack in their kitchen. It’s a classic workhorse of a shelf, storing one row of books at an angle that’s easy to read when standing in the kitchen. I scoured around and came up with five similar versions that are up for grabs:
- 1 Mid Century Modern Wire Shelf, $59 from VintageMementos on Etsy: very similar to the inspiration.
- 2 4-Shelf Hairpin Rack, $150 from eBay: a larger version with four racks.
- 3 Mid Century Brass Tone Rack, $25 from thecreekhouse on Etsy: a countertop version for compact kitchens.
- 4 MAX Chrome 3-Shelf Unit, $99.95 from Crate & Barrel: a contemporary version on the market today.
- 5 Black Wire Magazine Rack, $32 from industrialrelic on Etsy: a small magazine rack that could be used for cookbooks in a small kitchen.