5 Storage Ideas for Pasta
This week, as we’re taking a look at Italian foods and meals, we thought we’d take the opportunity to show off some pasta storage ideas for the kitchen. Pasta comes in all shapes and sizes, sometimes making it a challenge when it comes to storage. Here are a few examples we really like:
• 1 Modular storage has a very streamlined look. As seen in the Apartment Therapy post, Look!: Harry’s Open Shelving Storage Solution
• 2 A decorative glass canister shows off pretty bowtie pasta via YLiving. The jar shown is the Opus storage jar by Rosendahl. The detail we love on this jar is the lid: the glass is shaped into a beautiful handle that adds utility and visual interest.
• 3 A pretty, classic container for long pastas. This one’s from the UK’s Home Sense
• 4 An organized and beautiful pantry with shallow shelves for small spaces, via The Perfect Pantry. Shelving like this is perfect for glass jars of pasta.
• 5 Wall-mounted dispensers taking a cue from the bulk foods section of the grocer’s. At Yanko Design via The Kitchn’s Hot or Not? Wall-Mounted Food Dispensers.
(Images: as linked above)