5 Refreshing Beer Cocktails to Make This Summer
Why should hard liquor get all the fun this summer? Beer deserves to be dressed up and shown off, too, and beer cocktail recipes are so easy to put together on a hot, lazy day. You don’t want a lot of things masking the taste of the beer, so adding something spicy or citrous along with some hard liquor is the way to go. No fuss and totally refreshing is always a winning combination.
These five recipes all use different types of beer, so you’re bound to find something you enjoy. I made the beer sangria for my board game gathering earlier this year, and I highly recommend it – especially when peaches are in season this summer. It’s a great pitcher drink to make with friends.
- The Cocky Rooster: Beer + Spicy things. You can’t go wrong.
- Campari & IPA Spritzer: Two bitter things together make for something surprisingly delicious and refreshing.
- Peach Lambic & Rye Sangria: Use fresh peaches when they’re in season!
- Mango Michelada: A twist on a classic.
- The 2-Ingredient Black Velvet Cocktail: It really can’t get any easier than this.
What are your favorite beer cocktail recipes? Let us know in the comments.