5 Ways to Use Washi Tape in the Kitchen
This delicate tape — and all the pretty patterns it comes in — is perfect for small kitchen and party projects. Maybe you have some left over from wrapping gifts?Here are five examples of the ways washi tape can come in handy for cooks.
- Jar labels: A small piece of washi tape is a classier way to label your storage jars → Kitchen Organization Tip: Label Your Jars with Washi Tape
- Toothpick flags: No more boring toothpicks → Cocktail Party Tip: Serve Cake Bites on Washi-Tape Toothpicks
- Wine glass labels: Wine charms can be a little kitschy, and they’re also one more thing to lose. A washi tape label is quick and easy → Forget Wine Charms: Use Washi Tape to Label Stemless Wine Glasses
- Cabinet decor: Give your cabinet edges a little razzle dazzle → Easy Rental Kitchen Project: Washi Tape Your Kitchen Cabinets
- Project helper: Again, washi tape will upstage masking tape any day → How Bruce Springsteen Helped Me Organize My Kitchen Drawers
Have you used washi tape for any organization or decorating projects around your kitchen? Tell us!