Certain desserts — a fruit crumble, a smooth pudding, a scoop of homemade ice cream — are best served in a bowl, one that's not too big, not too small. Here are 5 that are just right:
- Small Dessert Bowl, $5 each from Canvas: We love these bowls. They're affordable and available in great colors, with a classic, kind of old-fashioned look. 4.5" diameter.
- Small Bowl, 130 SEK (about $20 USD) each from Mia Blanche Keramik: These pretty little bowls are handmade in Sweden by potter Mia Blanche, which is why they're on the pricier side. 3.8" diameter.
- 365+ Bowl in Beige, $2.99 from IKEA: On the so-cheap-you-can-buy-a-dozen side are these bowls from IKEA, which also come in light turquoise and white. 5" diameter.
- Mini Latte Bowls, $20/set of eight from Anthropologie: these bowls, which come in six different colorways, are a little smaller than the other bowls, but they're still ideal for a small scoop of ice cream or a little fruit. 3.5" diameter.
- Heritage Dessert Bowls, $23/set of four from Pflaltzgraff: these classic bowls are timeless, and go with everything. 4.5" diameter.
Related: Small Dessert Bowls from Canvas
(Images: as linked)
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.