5 Inexpensive Finds to Make Your Pantry a Better Place
Even if your official pantry is just a small cabinet over your coffeemaker, there are a few things you can pick up to make the space more organized, accessible, and happy.
What does it matter? If your pantry (or cabinet) is all those things, you’ll have an easier time finding ingredients, you’ll be less likely to buy something you already have because you couldn’t find it, and you’ll like cooking even more. It’s true!
- Con-Tact Brand Non-Adhesive Shelf Liner, $5 per roll at Target: This pretty paper, in Cardiff Citron, is sure to pop every time you reach for an ingredient. The best part? It’s non-adhesive, so you don’t have to struggle with installation.
- Scala Stacking Basket, $20 each at The Container Store: The more things that stack neatly on a shelf, the better. Fill these baskets with produce, linens, or even random baggies of ingredients.
- 3-Tier Spice Rack, $13: Without this, how will you be able to find your thyme, nutmeg, and cumin?
- Circleware 2-Piece Hermetic Glass Canister Set, $15 for two: The wooden lids on these glass jars add a little something special without adding too much to the price tag.
- Chalkboard Label Set, $4 for six at World Market: Use these chalkboard labels to mark the contents of all your jars and you’ll be able to find everything you need at a glance.