There are people who like meat. And then, under that same category, there are people who really like meat; your Ron Swansons of the real world, if you will. (There are also people who don't like or eat meat, but for the sake of this story, we're just going to leave those people out of it.)
It's not recommended (by doctors or accountants!) to eat steak every day (see below), but your meat-loving friends can show off their carnivorous ways without grilling up a T-bone every night. Just get them one of these fun steak-themed gifts.
More on red meat: Should You Be Eating Red Meat? Yay or Nay?
- Dog Squeak Toy, $10: In case your friend has a dog (or just wants one), here's the perfect squeaky plush toy for Fido. It even floats should it end up in a pool for some reason.
- Steak T-Shirt, from $24 at ChummyTees: We've already expressed our love for this witty message on a felt board, and now here it is on a shirt. Yes, please! It really makes us giggle every time.
- T-Bone Steak Stud Earrings, $10 at ObessoriesLA: Raw meat doesn't usually make the best jewelry, but something about these tiny earrings (maybe the fact that they're made of plastic?) just works.
- Naturel T-Bone Steak Pin, $18 at Pintrill: If your friend doesn't have pierced ears, this geometric pin can go on a backpack or a jean jacket. Just act quickly — it's only available in limited quantities!
- Bacon & Steak 8x10 Print, $12 at BetonParkPrints: Sounds like this kitchen deserves a James Beard Award. Or a Michelin Star? The print is available in other sizes and colors, so you can create a masterpiece that your friend will be sure to hang. Frame not included.
Bonus: Steak Wrapping Paper, $20 for two sheets at Gift Couture: Because you're gonna have to wrap these gifts somehow.