5 Gift Ideas for the Caramel Lover
Nothing satisfies a relentless sweet tooth quite like the perfect caramel. I know from first hand experience that this is the absolute truth. So this year, I’m giving you a few ideas to satisfy those folks in your life with a caramel weakness.
5 Great Caramel Gift Ideas:
• Sweet Revolution Caramels: I’m a little biased here because these folks are right in my backyard. But the caramels are so soft and buttery, they’ll make any caramel lover swoon. And their maple honey caramel spread is the answer to any caramel rut. I’m a sucker for their signature packaging with the little red seal. Sold.
• Das Caramels: These bite-sized French-style caramels use only sustainable, natural ingredients from Midwest farmers. I’ve got my eyes on the Ginger and Pistachio Fleur de Sel caramels.
• Liddabit Sweets: Based in Brooklyn, NY, Liz Gutman and Jen King are producing some darn fine looking confections. These gals don’t just stop with caramels. They make artisan candy bars, lollipops, jellies and honeycomb too. A one-stop shop for the sweet-tooth in your life.
• Java and Co. makes a caramel sauce trio that’s perfect for the indecisive caramel lover in your life. In this reasonably priced set, they’ll sample the original recipe, bourbon, and spiced rum. I can’t imagine a better way to dress up vanilla ice cream this holiday season.
• CC Made is another Bay Area company; they’re relatively new and have been taking the caramel corn world by storm. Cassandra Chen’s caramel corn is different in its approach to ingredients: spiced almond (serious zing!) and pistachio. The cute little 3 oz. bags make a perfect stocking stuffer.