5 Food-Themed Presents for a First Birthday
Got a baby in your life who’s about to celebrate a first birthday? These food-themed presents are perfect for the munchkin you just want to gobble up.
- C is for Cannoli One-Piece, $22 at Garbella: Learning the alphabet (or, at least, one letter) is easy with this one-piece, available in 12 to 18 months plus a T-shirt version for bigger babies and toddlers.
- The Sullivan, $25 at Lexy Pexy: This pretzel teether is extra chewy because it’s made from rock-hard maple wood, which is naturally antibacterial and non-splintering.
- Ramen Noodles Sippy Cup, $7 at Gama Go: Babies probably shouldn’t be trusted with a hot cup of soupy noodles, but that’s what makes this sippy cup so cute and fun.
- Donut Rattle, $12 at Poketo: This plush rattle — with sprinkles — will capture the attention of babies and adults alike.
- Tea Time Puzzle, $13 at Green Toys: Educational and fun, this four-piece puzzle will help babies develop eye-hand coordination — and practice their pinkies-out, tea-drinking skills.
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
Published: Jan 5, 2017