5 Finds for the Ultimate Pizza Party
The best thing about a pizza party is that it is so darn versatile. You can throw one for a 5th birthday or one for a 35th birthday. You can totally dress it down for a low-key affair or go all out with artisanal pies for a fancier bash. You can order pizza for a party at home or bring it in to a bar or fun space (as long as you have permission!). You don’t even have to plan ahead all that much.
If you have time, though, perhaps you’d like to consider some of these cute pizza-themed party supplies.
- Checkers Red & White Tablecloth, $25 at Target: Set an old-school Italian restaurant vibe with a classic red-and-white checked tablecloth. Use it on the table people will be eating on, the table holding the pizza, or just hang it on the wall to create a backdrop for a photo station.
- Felt Pizza Slice Garland, $18 at ShopHeydayDryGoods: You could totally make this yourself using felt or construction paper, but it’s also pretty quick and easy to just let someone else make it for you.
- 4-Inch Kraft Mini Pizza Boxes, $8 for eight at chicaandjo: Fill these little pizza boxes with candy or a single cookie and guests can take little parting gifts to go.
- Children’s Bib Apron, $4 each at KNG: If this pizza party is for kids, they might get a kick out of tying on one of these cute red aprons. And if you’re actually making pizza or playing with dough, their parents will really appreciate it.
- Natural Scollop Edge Large Plates, $6.50 for eight at Meri Meri: Remember those desperate times in college when you’d cut up the pizza box lid to use as plates? These kraft plates offer a similar — but much cuter — look.