Chances are, you are a chocoholic or you know someone who is. Either way, you know how serious chocolate cravings can be! It's up to you to help everyone get their fix. Luckily, these fun finds can make all your ooey, gooey baking projects a lot easier.
- SleekStor Pinch + Pour Measuring Beakers, $32 for three: Need to melt and measure a bunch of chocolate? These microwave-safe silicone beakers can help with both. Plus, they nest and come with lids for easy storage.
- Ultimate Spatula, $13 at GIR: We've already sung the praises of this spatula, but we just had to reiterate how clutch it can be when working with chocolate.
- Guittard 55% Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bars, $13 for six ounces at Williams-Sonoma: You may be tempted to buy whatever baking chocolate is the cheapest, but this option isn't that much more expensive and its rich and complex flavor is totally worth paying for.
- Baking Blanket, $20 at W&P Design: How stinking cute is this silicone baking mat? Use it when baking chocolate chip cookies to make sure they don't stick to the pan.
- Mini Brownie Mold, $18: Cutting brownies into perfectly square pieces is no easy task. This mold can do that work for you — the bites pop out with minimal effort.