5 Favorite French Presses
To me, coffee is just as important as showering and getting dressed in the morning. I cherish the morning ritual of preparing this prized wake up call. In my household, we don’t reach for a bulky machine — we reach for a French press and we wanted to share our favorites with you.
• Chambord Double Wall Glass French Press, $139.95 at Bodum: The 8 cup capacity French press features double wall glass to keep the liquid hot and the outside just warm to the touch. The handles are made from bakelite and features a silicone gasket that connects the lid glass to ensure the press stays insulated.
• Thermos Nissan Gourmet Coffee Press, $27.00 at Amazon: Holds over one quart of water and made from stainless steel with a vacuum insulated thermos. Easy to use and easy to hand wash!
• Frieling Ultimo Stainless-Steel French Press, $76.50 at Amazon: Made from double-wall 18/10 stainless-steel body and a stainless steel mesh plunger. The carafe doubles as a serving pitcher due to the mirrored stainless steel — it’ll certainly look good on a table.
• BNF French Press Coffee Maker, $10.00 at Amazon: For those not looking for all the bells and whistles, this French press is dishwasher safe with a 20oz capacity.
• Danesco Travel Mug with French Press, $21.00 at Amazon: This is another option that isn’t for everyone, but we couldn’t help but think it was actually pretty interesting. If you’re a commuter this a good (less attractive option) double walled travel French press.
What’s your favorite French press, and why?
(Images: Bodum, Amazon)