5 Bar Carts That Pull Double Duty
occasionally stocked as a bar cart when entertaining. Here’s a collection of carts that are versatile enough to be a stand-in for extra storage or kitchen prep space by day, but wheeled out as a bar cart when entertaining.
1 of 5
2 of 5
3 of 5
4 of 5
5 of 5
- 1 Libations Cart, $600 from Crate & Barrel: this cart has the same appearance as the Ponce (seen below), but at half the price.
- 2 Ponce Iron Bar Cart, $1,200 from The Classy Cottage: has an antique brass finish that’s a welcome change from popular stainless steel.
- 3 Reclaimed Stainless Steel Lakeside Cart, $400 from Rustic Refinery: made from a reclaimed hospital cart fitted with a wood top.
- 4 901 Tea Cart, $2,230 by Alvar Aalto: this tea cart has a hefty price tag, but it’s a classic found in the likes of MoMA’s collection. I’d have no trouble finding uses for it in my home.
- 5 Design Workshop Rolling Cart, $1,900 from West Elm: made of steel and oak.
(Images: as linked above)
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
Published: Apr 18, 2013