5 Bar Carts That Pull Double Duty
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
1 of 5
2 of 5
3 of 5
4 of 5
5 of 5
occasionally stocked as a bar cart when entertaining. Here’s a collection of carts that are versatile enough to be a stand-in for extra storage or kitchen prep space by day, but wheeled out as a bar cart when entertaining.
- 1 Libations Cart, $600 from Crate & Barrel: this cart has the same appearance as the Ponce (seen below), but at half the price.
- 2 Ponce Iron Bar Cart, $1,200 from The Classy Cottage: has an antique brass finish that’s a welcome change from popular stainless steel.
- 3 Reclaimed Stainless Steel Lakeside Cart, $400 from Rustic Refinery: made from a reclaimed hospital cart fitted with a wood top.
- 4 901 Tea Cart, $2,230 by Alvar Aalto: this tea cart has a hefty price tag, but it’s a classic found in the likes of MoMA’s collection. I’d have no trouble finding uses for it in my home.
- 5 Design Workshop Rolling Cart, $1,900 from West Elm: made of steel and oak.
(Images: as linked above)
Originally published Apr 18, 2013