There is a lot of lounging by the pool and the beach that needs to happen over the summer, which sometimes makes finding the time to cook up dinner a challenge. While resorting to another night of burgers on the grill is never a bad option, there is a whole wide world of simple summer suppers out there that take just as little time to pull together. You only need 30 minutes to churn out some of the season's best dinners. Here are 20 recipes that prove it.
Meaty 30-Minute Meals
The key to bringing meat to the summer table in 30 minutes or less is to rely on quick-cooking cuts, like flank steak, and store-bought conveniences, like frozen meatballs.
- Caprese Chicken
- Gorgonzola-Stuffed Steak Roll-Ups
- Fish in Crazy Water
- One-Pot 30-Minute Zoodles and Meatballs
- Make-Ahead Chicken and Veggie Chopped Salad
- One-Skillet Salsa Pork Chops
Vegetarian 30-Minute Meals
The abundance of fresh summer produce makes it easy to whip up meatless meals without too much fuss, whether that's a zucchini-loaded risotto or a chilled veggie noodle bowl with a lime dressing.
- Summer Squash Risotto
- 15-Minute Fresh Tomato and Feta Tart
- No-Chop Cold Veggie Noodle Bowls with Soy Lime Vinaigrette
- Caprese Grilled Cheese
- Caramelized Figs and Ravioli with Rosemary Brown Butter & Crispy Prosciutto
- 10-Minute Garlicky Tomato Spaghetti
30-Minute Meals on the Grill
The grill can already churn out 30-minute summer meals in the form of hot dogs and hamburgers, but it's also able to cook up a whole lot more for you in that same amount of time — or less.
- Grilled Shrimp and Vegetable Grain Bowls
- Smoky Portobello Mushroom Cheeseburgers
- Grilled Cherry Tomato, Corn, and Goat Cheese Pizza
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Chimichurri
- Grilled Zucchini Boats with Beef & Cheddar
- Grilled Chicken Breast with Blackberry-Corn Salsa
- Thai Grilled Steak Salad
- Grilled Meatball Kebabs