Chicken tends to be on a weekly rotation at the dinner table for a few reasons: It's easy, budget-friendly, and always pleases hungry eaters at the end of a long day. But because we turn to chicken so frequently, it's inevitable that it gets a little boring. No worries — here are 30 chicken recipes you may have never cooked before. They happen to be as simple and satisfying as your tried-and-true standbys, but are a fresh take on the weeknight-roster regular.
Chicken on the Stovetop
Grab a skillet or a pot, crank up the stove, and know dinner is going to be easy tonight. Make a faster chicken and rice casserole by ditching the oven, or make kid-friendly, crispy chicken tenders that call for a spicy-sweet dipping sauce.
- Chicken Saltimbocca with Spinach and Potatoes
- One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Double-Crusted Chicken Tenders with Sriracha-Honey BBQ Sauce
- Easy One-Pot Chicken Teriyaki with Vegetables and Rice
- Almond-Crusted Chicken Fingers with Yogurt-Herb Dip
- Cilantro-Lime Chicken Quesadillas
- Ranch Chicken Wraps
- Parmesan Chicken and Kale Sauté
- Ginger Chicken and Pasta
Chicken from the Oven
Or get the oven preheated to make something extra comforting for dinner, whether it's a creamy chicken pot pie or cheesy chicken French bread pizzas.
- Honey Mustard Curry Chicken
- Crispy Chicken Thighs with Fresh Cherry Salsa
- Tomato-Basil Chicken and Rice
- Dill Pickle Chicken
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- French Bread Pesto Chicken Pizza
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Fennel & Lemon
- Tuscan Chicken Skillet
- Sheet Pan Honey-Chipotle Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
- Easy Skillet Chicken Pot Pie
- Balsamic & Mustard Glazed Chicken Thighs and Figs
- Caprese Chicken
- Maple-Mustard Chicken Thighs
- Chicken Caesar Pizza
- One-Skillet Chicken with Garlicky Broccoli and Croutons
Chicken Salads and Summer Rolls
If you're in the mood for something a little lighter for dinner that's still rich in protein, bring chicken to your salad bowl or roll it up into easy, utensil-free summer rolls.