Is your slow cooker gathering dust at the back of some cabinet or shelf at this very moment? If the answer is yes, it's time to dig it out, get it cleaned up, and put it to use! You might not think it, but summer is one of the best times to use this ultra-handy appliance, as it helps you put a warm meal on the table without turning on the oven or heating up the kitchen.
From breakfast casseroles and crispy granola to shredded chicken tacos and fruit-filled cobbler, here are 26 slow cooker recipes to make right now.
Summer Slow Cooker Breakfasts
Not only does your slow cooker help you bring a warm breakfast to the table, but it's also an easy way to serve a crowd with minimal effort.
- How To Make Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole Kits
- How To Make a Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole in the Slow Cooker
- How To Make Crunchy Granola in the Slow Cooker
- How To Make Bread in the Slow-Cooker
- Slow Cooker Oatmeal with Honey and Fruit
Meaty Slow Cooker Mains
Whether you've got chicken, pork, beef, or even salmon penciled into your meal plan, the slow cooker is your number-one ally to bring meat to the table without heating up the kitchen.
- How To Make the Best Pulled Pork in the Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Barbacoa Beef
- How To Make Shredded Chicken in the Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls
- How To Cook Salmon in the Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Brisket Sandwiches
- BBQ Shredded Chicken
Vegetarian Slow Cooker Meals and Sides
We even adapted some summertime favorites, like ratatouille, corn pudding, and caponata, to the slow cooker to make them even easier to pull together.
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Ratatouille
- How To Bake a Potato in the Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Corn Pudding
- How To Make Slow-Cooker Caponata
Dips, Spreads, and Sauces from the Slow Cooker
The only thing better than a cookout with a solid spread of condiments is the extra-special touch of homemade spreads, sauces, and dips. Keep the oven off and reach for your slow cooker to get the job done.
- Slow Cooker Queso Dip
- How To Make Ketchup in the Slow Cooker
- 5 (3-Ingredient) Slow Cooker Sauces for Burgers and Brats
Fruity Slow Cooker Desserts
Because we can't forget dessert.