Breakfast for dinner is always kind of fun, but sometimes, when time is short and hunger is high, it's also a necessity. Here we've rounded up 25 delicious, hearty breakfast dishes that naturally lend themselves to dinner, too.
The breakfast casserole is the most obvious, especially if you had a few moments in the morning to whip it up and then tuck it into the fridge. But even substantial avocado toasts or a simple hash made from leftovers will be on your table in no time and leave you feeling satisfied.
The (Breakfast) Casserole
- Black Forest Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- Spicy Kale and Sweet Potato Egg Bake
- Baked Croque-Monsieur Casserole
- Caramelized Onion, Ham, and Provolone Breakfast Bread Pudding
- Apple, Sausage, and Smoked Cheddar Breakfast Casserole
- Hatch Chile Breakfast Casserole
Eggs for Dinner!
- Miso Breakfast Oatmeal
- How To Make Breakfast Pizza
- Greek Scramble
- Sheet-Pan "Half English" Breakfast
- Bread, Sausage, and Apple Hash
- Sheet Pan Sweet Potatoes and Black Bean Hash
- Salmon Hash with Yukon Gold Potatoes and Herbs
- Classic Corned Beef Hash
- Caprese Avocado Toast
- 11 Easy Ways to Fancy Up Your Avocado Toast
- Ricotta and Fresh Pea Toast
- Egg, Arugula, and Herb Tartine
- Spinach & Sweet Potato Chickpea Crustless Quiche
- How To Scramble Tofu
- Scrambled Chickpea and Spinach Pitas
Two Frittatas and a Dutch Baby
- Bacon and Kimchi Fried Rice Frittata
- Sausage and Eggplant Summer Frittata
- Savory Tex-Mex Dutch Baby Pancake
Your turn! What's your favorite way to eat breakfast for dinner?