For me, the arrival of summer fruit is like a musical crescendo. It starts softly with the strawberries and blueberries, grows more wonderful with sweet and sour cherries, and culminates in the fruit I wait for all season: sweet, juicy peaches. They're finally here, and it is time to gobble them up!
From crisps and crumbles to salads and sangria, here are 25 sweet and savory peach recipes to that bushel into drinks, dinner, and dessert.
Baked Peach Desserts
It's hard to think about peach season without dreaming of the classics like cobblers, crisps, tarts, and pies. These peach desserts are definitely worth cranking up the oven for.
- Gluten-Free Peach Crisp
- Peach and Raspberry Tart
- Peach Cobbler Bars
- Peach & Ginger Hand Pies
- Spiced Peach Turnovers
- Slow-Cooker Peach and Blueberry Cobbler
- Peach & Pecan Oat Crumble Bars
- Sweet Biscuits with Roasted Peaches
- Brown Butter Peaches & Chantilly Cream
No-Bake Peach Treats
But if you really can't bear to heat up the kitchen, these cool peach treats will certainly satisfy your summer fruit craving.
- Peach Pie Ice Cream
- Peaches and Cream Semifreddo
- Fresh Peach Frozen Yogurt
- Peach and Rooibos Tea Fruit Gummies
- No-Bake Peach Tarts with Ginger and Coconut
Savory Peach Recipes
In addition to working in a slew of impressive desserts, peaches can also really hold their own in savory recipes. They are a hit in salads and become irresistible next to cured meats.
- Savory Tomato Peach and Tarragon Pot Pie
- Peach & Prosciutto Bruschetta
- Peach and Arugula Salad
- Summer Peach Salsa
- Pomegranate-Peach Barbecue Sauce
Add peaches to anything from lemonade and iced tea to sangria and cocktails, and you will not be disappointed. It's like summer in a glass.