Our arsenal of 30-minute meals is your ticket to getting a satisfying dinner on the table, fast. From stir-fries and curries to pastas and salads, here are 26 veggie-filled weeknight dinners you can get on the table in half an hour or less.
The Comfort of Pasta
Pasta with marinara has a way of being the fallback on extra-busy weeknights. With just a few staples and little extra effort, you can put together a pasta dish that's fast, delicious, and fresh. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Pasta with Hummus, Olives, Feta, and Red Pepper
- Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Fettuccine
- Lemony Broccoli Pasta
- Creamy Skillet Tortellini with Sweet Potato and Spinach
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups
- Pesto Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Herbed Gnocchi and Mushrooms
Hearty Soups and Salads
If you've got a haul of fresh produce in your fridge, this is your chance to transform it into a nourishing soup or a wholesome salad that's filling enough to count as dinner.
- Red Lentil Sweet Potato Soup
- Lemony Tortellini Spinach Soup
- Easy Green Minestrone
- Vegan Sweet Potato Chowder
- Vegetarian Taco Salad
- Chickpea Waldorf Salad
Stir-Fries and Curries
When you're short on time, remember that simple curries and veggie-filed stir-fries are on your side.
- Weeknight Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Vegan Stir-Fried Cabbage in Peanut Sauce
- Fried Cauliflower Rice
- Weeknight General Tso's Tofu
- Quinoa Bowl with Kung Pao Edamame
- Quick Butternut Squash Curry
- Tofu and Broccoli Green Curry
Tortillas to the Rescue
Remember those tortillas you have stashed in the fridge? Now's the time to pull them out for a quick batch of tacos or quesadillas.
- Chickpea and Cheddar Quesadillas
- 10-Minute Black Bean Tacos
- Spinach and Refried Bean Quesadillas
- Huevo Rancheros Tacos
Breakfast for Dinner
Not only is a midweek dinner of eggs or pancakes kinda fun, but it also gets on the table super fast.