The slow cooker's charm is that it delivers meals without much effort on your part. Toss a bunch of ingredients inside and let it do its thing while you go to work or run errands or go have fun with your day. You may think that the ingredient list has to be long, however, in order for the end result to be as tasty as it can be, but that's hardly the case. These 25 recipes call for 10 ingredients or fewer and result in seriously winning meals. This is slow cooking, the minimalist way.
Mains Starring Chicken and Turkey
The slow cooker is a great tool for making chicken and turkey dishes that are far from dry and boring. The majority of the ingredients in these dishes are in the service of one amazing sauce.
- Slow Cooker Hoisin Chicken
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken and Broccoli Bowls
- Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Slow Cooker Ginger Chicken Congee
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken in Milk
- Slow Cooker Turkey Sloppy Joes
Mains Starring Pork and Beef
The slow cooker is also great for cuts of meat like pork shoulder and brisket that need low-and-slow cooking to become tender and juicy.
- Slow Cooker Coconut and Green Curry Pork
- Slow Cooker White Beans in Parmesan Broth
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Sausage and Spinach Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Ham Bone Soup
- Slow Cooker Maple & Dijon Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Barbacoa Beef
- Slow Cooked Brisket and Onions
Satisfying Vegetarian Dinners
Beyond meat, let the slow cooker make hearty vegetarian dinners for meatless Monday or really any night of the week.
- Slow Cooker Ratatouille
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Split Pea Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons
- Slow Cooker Dal
Snacks, Sides, and Sweets
Dinner is just the beginning with the slow cooker. A few ingredients tossed inside can delivery you snacks, side dishes, and desserts without fuss.