Whether you're looking for the best refrigerator for a small kitchen or the proper way to clean wood cutting boards, our readers are always ready with helpful advice for finding the tools and equipment worth buying, and instructions for keeping them in good shape for years to come. From cheaper alternatives to All-Clad cookware to the best methods for keeping a cast iron skillet seasoned, here are 18 products readers were shopping for this year, plus 7 ways to keep your kitchen equipment clean and well-maintained.
• 1 Recommendations For an Inexpensive Stovetop Grill Pan?
• 2 Looking For Cute & Durable Dishes For My Wedding Registry
• 3 Can You Help Me Find a Quirky, Fun Cookie Jar?
• 4 Can You Help Me Find Better Reusable Grocery Bags?
• 5 What Is the Best Replacement For My Senseo Coffee Maker?
• 6 New Microwave Recommendations For a Small Kitchen
• 7 Is There a Cheaper Alternative to All-Clad Cookware?
• 8 Recommendations For Durable, Dishwasher-Safe Cutting Boards?
• 9 Should I Buy a Food Processor or an Immersion Blender?
• 10 What Size Cast Iron Skillet Should I Buy?
• 11 Which Pots & Pans Should I Have In My First Post-College Kitchen?
• 12 Should I Buy a Slow-Cooker?
• 13 Can You Help Me Find an Oversized Yet Inexpensive Cutting Board?
• 14 Any Recommendations for Good-Quality Chopsticks?
• 15 Help Me Find a Better Butter Dish!
• 16 Recommendations for a Low-Priced Grill?
• 17 Looking for Best Electric Stove Recommendations
• 18 Best Advice (and Brand Recommendations) for Downsizing to a New Refrigerator?
PRODUCT CARE & CLEANING
• 19 What Is the Best Way to Clean Cast Iron?
• 20 Should I Throw Away My Scratched Nonstick Pan?
• 21 How Do I Keep My Cast Iron Skillet Seasoned?
• 22 Best Way to Clean and Care for Wood Cutting Boards?
• 23 Is It OK to Use a Cast Iron Skillet on a Glasstop Stove?
• 24 How Do I Clean Stubborn Stains From My Stainless Steel Pan?
• 25 My Baking Sheet Was Cleaned With Oven Cleaner. Can I Still Use It?
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)