25 Cooking How To Tutorials from 2009
We gave you one roundup already of cooking tips and hints from 2009. But here’s a look back at more in-depth tutorials and how-to posts. Most of these have extra photos or video, and they all are here to help you learn a little something extra or new in the kitchen. From how to create a beautiful sushi roll to how to peel garlic, and from how to brew kombucha and beer, to making awesome dumplings, here are 25 how to tutorials from 2009.
Posts pictured above are in bold below, and in order from left to right and top to bottom.
• Steam Broccoli in the Microwave
• Video: How To Peel Garlic – Two Ways
• Make Coffee Without a Coffee Maker
• Make a Thick Stir Fry Sauce
• Make Turkey Gravy for Thanksgiving
• Brown Butter
• Make an Anatomically Correct Lego Cake
• Make the Best Punch Bowl Ice
• Make Root Vegetable Bread Dumplings
• How to Stir Fry
• Do Just About Anything in the Kitchen
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)