23 Problems You May Encounter on Thanksgiving and How to Deal with Them
You can prepare as much as you want for Thanksgiving, but sometimes things go awry and you don’t have time or supplies to redo. From last minute turkey problems, pie questions, and quick remedies for boring decor, these 23 tips will see you through Thanksgiving day.
For All Things Turkey Related
For When You Need Help with Appetizers and Sides
- I forgot about the appetizers: Last-Minute Appetizer: Lemon-Thyme Bruschetta – For when you run out of appetizers and need something simple and delicious.
- Oh no, the cranberry sauce tastes weird: 7 Ways To Perk Up Cranberry Sauce – For when your cranberry sauce just well, doesn’t taste good.
- I made the mashed potatoes too early: How To Keep Mashed Potatoes Warm: Learn the 4 Best Methods
- I don’t know how to reheat the dinner rolls: How To Freeze & Reheat Dinner Rolls
- The gravy broke! Help! Quick Tip: How to Fix a Broken Sauce – For your gravy.
For When You Need Help with Your Pies
- I need some pie inspiration: The Pie Guide: 23 Tips, Tools, and Ideas for a Perfect Pie
- How do I bake a pie crust, again? How To Blind Bake a Pie Crust
- Oops I messed up the pie dough: Help! I Left the Salt and Sugar Out of My Pie Dough
For When You Don’t Have an Essential Cooking Tool
- Ack I forgot to get a roasting pan! No Roasting Pan? 5 Alternatives Already In Your Kitchen
- I don’t have a roasting rack! What To Do If You Don’t Have a Roasting Rack on Thanksgiving
- Do I need a gravy boat? Don’t Freak Out About the Gravy Boat: You Probably Already Have One of These
For When Your Decor Isn’t Doing it For You
- I have zero time to put together a Thanksgiving centerpiece: 6 Simple DIY Thanksgiving Centerpieces
- How do we say thank you in a non-cheesy way? How To Make a Thankful Tree for Your Holiday Gathering
- Where’s the butter? A Delicious Way to Serve Butter – For something simple and easy to add to the table.
- Where’s everyone going to sit? A Last-Minute Thanksgiving Placemat Idea
- What dishes should I use? Setting the Table: Showcasing Special Family Dishes – For when you want to make things a little more special.
- I’m not crafty, but I still want place cards: Look! Seckel Pear Place Settings