Sometimes called miracle meals (because they are), these one-pan dinners are a busy person's dream come true. Quick to assemble, quick to cook, and only one pan to wash afterwards? A dream-come-true miracle, indeed!
We use sheet pans, skillets, and muffin tins to corral everything from chicken thighs to tofu (as well as some healthy veg and the occasional sausage) to produce a tasty, hot, satisfying meal in one hour or less. Hallelujah!
Sheet Pan Miracle Meals
The mighty sheet pan can really do no wrong. Sure it helps you make chocolate chip cookies when the craving strikes but it also is the key to fast, easy, well-balanced dinners that require minimal clean-up.
- How To Make a Chicken and Roasted Vegetable Sheet Pan Meal
- Crispy Sheet Pan Gnocchi and Veggies
- Sheet Pan Honey-Sesame Tofu and Green Beans
- Sheet Pan Bratwurst, Beets, and Chard
- Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies
- Sheet Pan Sweet Potatoes and Black Bean Hash
- Sheet Pan Chicken with Red Potatoes and Sage
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- How To Make Sheet Pan Steak Frites
- 30-Minute Sheet Pan Potatoes and Chicken Sausage
Muffin Tin Miracle Meals
If you thought your muffin tin was only good for baking muffins, it's time to reconsider. The pan can also be used to churn out individual pizzas, sliders, and more.
- Muffin-Pan Shepherd's Pie
- Muffin-Pan Deep-Dish Pizzas
- Muffin-Pan Breakfast Sliders
- Muffin-Pan Spinach Lasagna
Skillet Miracle Meals
Or simply rely solely on your trusty skillet to give you a wholesome meal. Let some protein join forces with plenty of veggies and you've got a dinner you can feel good about any night of the week.
- Egg Roll Skillet
- Weeknight Skillet Lasagna
- Skillet Braised Cod with Asparagus and Potatoes
- Broccoli, Chicken Sausage, and Orzo Skillet
- One-Pan BBQ Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Weeknight Skillet Paella
- Easy Skillet Chicken Pot Pie
- Spicy Shrimp Skillet with Tomatoes and White Beans
- Fried Potatoes and Sausage Skillet