Need a little help with next week's meal plan? Not only do we have some fresh and truly delicious dinner inspiration, but these are also the meals everyone around the table will be excited to tuck into. You'll feel good about getting a wholesome, nourishing meal (and some extra veggies) on the table with the low effort your weeknights ask for. The kids will enjoy fun twists like rainbow pizza, crunchy quesadillas, veggie stir-fry, and a winning chicken Parm skillet.
Pasta and Noodles
Just as pasta night should be, these recipes are easy for you to pull together on a weeknight. They're full of much-loved flavors like chicken Parm and soon-to-be new favorites like a creamy vegetarian avocado pasta.
- Lemony Broccoli Pasta
- Chicken Parm and Pasta Skillet
- How To Make Creamy Avocado Pasta
- Chicken and Broccoli Penne Pasta
- Farmers Market Pasta Dinner
Taco Tuesday (and Beyond)
Here's some inspiration to give Taco Tuesday a fresh spin. There are tacos, of course, which can prove a smart way to get even more veggies on the dinner table, but this family favorite theme night is also the perfect time to get fajitas, quesadillas, and nachos in the meal plan as well.
- Roasted Cauliflower Tacos
- 10-Minute Black Bean Tacos
- Spinach and Refried Bean Quesadillas
- How To Make Slow Cooker Fajitas
- Chicken Taco Chili
If you've got some meat-lovers around the table, you're going to want to add these family favorites to your meal plan. This selection of recipes relies on helpful assists, like one-pot cooking and a few smart grocery store shortcuts which make the prep a little easier. And with choices like chicken fingers, French bread pizza, and meatballs, there's something for everyone.
- How To Make Slow Cooker Steak Burrito Bowls
- Almond-Crusted Chicken Fingers with Yogurt-Herb Dip
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken
- Chicken Saltimbocca with Spinach and Potatoes
- One-Skillet Salsa Pork Chops
Working a veggie night into your meal plan is easy when you have some inspiring recipes on deck. Choose between an easy stir-fry, cheesy veggie melts, or pizza topped with a rainbow of fresh veggies.