If a slow cooker night isn't already slotted in at least once in your upcoming week's meal plan, it should be. That's because utilizing it makes things a hundred times easier on yourself during the chaos that is just another week. Here are 20 recipes we turn to over and over again, and we think you should too.
Serious Comfort Food
The slow cooker does a whole lot of wonderful things, but what it really does best is comfort food. That's because low-and-slow cooking is just what you need to turn out the most tender meatballs, flavorful Bolognese sauce, and juicy pork carnitas.
- Slow Cooker Chili Mac and Cheese
- How To Make Meatballs in the Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Brisket Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Peach Carnitas
- Slow-Cooked Bolognese Sauce
Not only does utilizing your slow cooker mean less pots and pans to clean up, but many recipes are also so well-balanced (with protein, veggies, and whole grains) that you hardly need much more than a bowl and a spoon to call it dinner.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Slow Cooker Turkey Sweet Potato Chili
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Broccoli in Peanut Sauce
- Cheesy Panade with Swiss Chard, Beans & Sausage
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Broccoli Rice Bowls
Vegetarian dinners are just as successful in the slow cooker as meatier ones. Beans and vegetables can mingle together in the appliance for hours to become a dinner that's equally as hearty.