Super Bowl snacks are by definition over the top — decadent finger food that doesn't require too much fuss to eat (oh, and goes well with beer). We take up this tradition with classics like baked bacon and cheddar jalapeño poppers and our slow-cooker queso dip, but add a little twist with things like Hasselback tater tots and loaded baked potato dip.
Classic Savory Snacks
These savory snacks fall into the classic realm, things we know well and love like chicken wings and nachos, bumped up to a level fitting for game day.
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
- How To Make Baked Brie in Puff Pastry
- How To Make Buffalo Chicken Wings in the Oven
- Slow-Cooker Queso Dip
- How To Make Pizza Poppers
- How To Make Pizza Bites for a Crowd
- Baked Bacon & Cheddar Jalapeño Poppers
- Chorizo Nachos with White Queso Sauce
Unexpected Savory Snacks
These are classic snacks, too, but with a twist. Even our hard-boiled eggs have a touch of the unexpected.
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip with Homemade Chips
- Here's Why You Should Never Throw Out Potato Peels
- Fried Chicken Biscuits with Honey
- A Meaty Snack Board
- How To Make Hasselback Tater Tots
- Cheesy Chicken & Mozzarella Meatball Sliders
- 10 Easy Ways to Snack on Hard-Boiled Eggs
Classic Sweet Snacks
Savory rules on Super Bowl day, but eventually a little sweet is needed to perk things up.