20 Outrageous Appetizers for Super Bowl Sunday
We don’t know a ton about sports here, but we know plenty about food. And that includes appetizers. When it comes to a great party for the big game, a table filled with mouth-watering apps that are easy to snack on between drives is your best play. Take a quick timeout to scroll through these winning 20 recipes that’ll be the VIPs in your Super Bowl game-day spread.
When it comes to your Super Bowl spread (or, really any party, for that matter), just say yes to cheese-filled apps! They are always a good idea. From super-cheesy dips and nachos to pull-apart bread and caprese skewers, this lineup covers all the bases.
Meaty Apps to Wow a Crowd
Wings are practically a given on game day, but there are so many more meaty apps to consider for your crew. Hot taco dip, bacon-wrapped potato bites, sliders, and chili dip are a few favorites that never fail to win over the crowd.
- Touchdown Taco Casserole
- White Chicken Chili Skillet Dip
- How To Make Buffalo Chicken Wings in the Oven
- How To Make Baked Boneless Chicken Wings
- Beef Tenderloin Sliders with Horseradish Sauce
- Baked Bacon & Cheddar Jalapeño Poppers
- Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites with Spicy Sour Cream Dipping Sauce
- Cheesy Chicken & Mozzarella Meatball Sliders
Snacks to Munch on All Game
Every good spread has a few options for eating by the handful and munching on from kick-off until the end of the game.