Along with the trusty sheet pan, a skillet (preferably cast iron!) is one of the very best tools to help you get a great dinner on the table quickly without breaking a sweat. Your whole meal — everything from the main course to the sides — comes together in a single pan. You can't ask for much more on a weeknight. If it sounds too good to be true, I assure you that it's not.
From Italian-inspired chicken skillet to easy, saucy salmon, let these 20 fast and fresh recipes inspire you.
Lean on your favorite skillet and tonight's chicken dinner will leave you feeling like a total superstar. Not only does the whole meal come together in a single skillet, but you'll also love what a breeze cleanup is.
- One-Skillet Chicken with Garlicky Broccoli and Croutons
- Tuscan Chicken Skillet
- Skillet Maple-Mustard Chicken and Broccoli with Vinaigrette
- Broccolini, Chicken Sausage, and Orzo Skillet
- Skillet Chicken Empanada Pie
- Parmesan Chicken and Kale Sauté
Easy Seafood Skillets
If you need more proof that fish and shrimp can be the base for quick and easy weeknight dinners, these fuss-free skillet meals bring it.
- Skillet Cod with Lemon and Capers
- Weeknight Skillet Paella
- Spicy Shrimp Skillet with Tomatoes and White Beans
- Saucy Skillet Salmon
Comforting Pasta Skillets
Reach for your cast iron skillet when pasta night rolls around, and you will be rewarded with an easy and blissfully comforting dinner.
- One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
- Turkey and Greens Skillet Pasta
- Gnocchi Skillet with Chicken Sausage & Tomatoes
- Tortellini Skillet Dinner
Fresh Veggie-Friendly Skillet Dinners
When you can't decide between comfort food and veggies, choose both! These skillet dinners put vegetables at the forefront for a meal that will hit both cravings.
Skillet Meals That Nail Breakfast for Dinner
When breakfast-for-dinner is on your meal plan, these are the fresh, weeknight-friendly recipes that help you go beyond scrambled eggs and pancakes.