20 Magnificent Ways to Eat Peanut Butter All Day Long
Smooth or chunky, store-bought or homemade, we can all agree that peanut butter is one glorious food.
While there’s no wrong way to eat peanut butter, we’ve got some suggestions for you. Here are 20 sweet and savory recipes that give you a free pass to buy an extra jar of peanut butter on your next trip to the grocery store.
1. How To Make Homemade Peanut Butter: Before I show you all the ways peanut butter will make your life better, take a peek at how easy it is to actually make your own peanut butter from scratch.
Sweet Peanut Butter Recipes
2. Bittersweet Brownies with Salted Peanut Butter Frosting: Just how brownies were meant to be served — with smooth, fluffy peanut butter frosting and a sprinkle of flaky sea salt.
3. How To Make Peanut Butter Cups: Why buy peanut butter cups when it’s so easy to make them in your own kitchen?
4. How To Make Peanut Butter Scotcheroos: Imagine this: Rice Krispies treats, mixed with your favorite peanut butter, and topped with a layer of melted chocolate and butterscotch chips. It’s even more amazing than it sounds!
5. Yogurt Swirled with Peanut Butter, Honey, and Graham Crackers: Greek yogurt swirled with peanut butter and honey is the pick-me-up your afternoon needs.
6. Mindy Segal’s Peanut Butter Brittle Cookies: Get ready, because adding brittle to your peanut butter cookies with change your life.
7. Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Banana Chunks: This ice cream is the ultimate peanut butter and banana mash-up. Don’t be surprised by how fast it disappears from your freezer.
8. No-Bake Fat Elvis Peanut Butter, Pretzel & Banana Pie: This pie is a sweet tooth’s dream come true. With chocolate, peanut butter, bananas, pretzels, and graham crackers, there’s something for everyone.
9. Peanut Butter & Jelly Icebox Cookies: It’s everything you love about your favorite sandwich, but in cookie form. Don’t forget the milk.
10. Peanut Butter & Graham Cracker Pudding Pops: These peanut butter pudding pops are delightfully rich, and they get a good dose of textural excitement by way of crushed graham crackers — both in the mixture and on the outside.
11. Peanut Butter Popcorn: Snack time just got a lot sweeter. Get ready to eat this popcorn by the handful.
12. Peanut Butter & Fudge Oatmeal Cookies: These treats are like peanut butter cookie meets oatmeal cookie, with a big dollop of fudge on top.
13. Cakey, Oaty Energy Bars Packed with Fruits & Seeds: If granola bars are your go-to snack, this variation is calling your name.
14. Frozen Banana, Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Milkshake: Because when is a frozen drink that involves banana, peanut butter, and chocolate ever a bad thing?
15. Whole Wheat Peanut Butter & Jelly Pockets: Peanut butter-lovers, rejoice! These fun pockets have an extra dose of peanut butter mixed into the crust.
Savory Peanut Butter Recipes
16. Cold Noodle Salad with Creamy Peanut Sauce: The one thing better than eating these noodles for dinner? Diving into the leftovers for lunch the next day.
17. African Beef & Peanut Stew: This is one of those dishes that proves looks aren’t everything. What it lacks in looks, it more than makes up for in amazing flavor.
18. Peanut, Carrot, and Cabbage Slaw: Eat it as a side, or combine it with tofu or soba noodles for a more substantial meal.
19. How To Make Vietnamese Spring Rolls (Summer Rolls) with Spicy Peanut Sauce: These light, fresh summer rolls wouldn’t be complete without a savory, spicy peanut sauce for dipping.
20. Cold Peanut Sesame Noodles: Whether you stick with eating this dish chilled or opt for a warm version, these peanut noodles are downright delicious.