20 Impressively Organized Kitchen Drawers
If you’ve jumped on the KonMari method bandwagon like several of us here at The Kitchn, you’ve probably gotten the itch to reorganize everything in your kitchen — including your drawers, which can be the hardest to tackle. Because you keep them closed and away from prying eyes, it’s easy to let them get a little bit messy.
To jumpstart your motivation to get those drawers in order once and for all, get inspired by these 20 wonderfully organized kitchen drawers.
- DIY Dividers: We love this idea for mapping out your DIY wooden dividers with Jenga pieces first.
- Lined Drawers: It’s amazing what a little contact paper can do to brighten your utensil drawer.
- Clear Organizers: Using acrylic dividers allows you to see your drawer liners and prevents the drawer from feeling crowded.
- Peg Board Plate Dividers: One of the easiest ways to organize (and reorganize) your dishes is in a drawer with pegboard dividers.
- Chef’s Drawer: Perfect for next to the stove, this drawer keeps essentials close and off the counter.
- Built-in Knife Block: A guaranteed way to keep all of your knives in their place.
- Baseboard Drawers: Don’t let this often-unused space go to waste.
- Solution for Deep Drawers: Inexpensive recycling bins from IKEA can help you keep your drawers in order.
- Spice Drawer: These angled shelves inside a drawer make it easy to find the coriander quickly.
- Built-in Containers: Add bins to your drawers, but make sure you label the tops so you know what’s inside.
- Wide Drawers: When you have wide drawers, you can fit lots of different compartments and dividers to fit your gadget collection perfectly.
- Layered Trays: For slightly deeper drawers, layer in multiple trays to expand your storage space.
- Stainless Steel: These stainless steel dividers have adjustable sections so you can design your own drawers.
- Bar Drawers: Think beyond the bar cart with this built-in bar setup.
- Charging Drawer: You probably use your tech in your kitchen, so why not set up a dedicated place for your devices to charge?
- Surround the Sink: Don’t let the space around your sink go to waste. This drawer is perfect for keeping all your cleaning supplies handy.
- Diagonal Dividers: Make room for long utensils by installing dividers on a diagonal.
- Tool Compartments: A drawer with perfectly designed cut-outs makes it easy to keep things organized.
- Corner Drawers: Don’t let a corner go to waste. You can store all kinds of kitchen tools in these drawers.
- Bakeware Drawers: Store your bakeware in vertical compartments to keep things organized and easy to access.