Lazy weekend brunches at home are just one of the many joys of summer. It's the season for brunch spreads with a lighter twist that embrace all the ripe produce that's piled high at the farmers market. If you're hosting a brunch this summer, we've got you covered with some great seasonal drinks to sip on, plus sweet and savory mains that will win over the whole table. From caprese quiche and strawberry swirly buns, to mini pancake tacos and watermelon mimosas, here are 20 easy-to-pull-off recipes for a fresh and fancy summer brunch.
Savory Brunch Mains
Now that summer's in full swing, you'll want lightened-up brunch options to match the season. These savory crowd favorites draw on seasonal veggies to keep casseroles, quiches, and frittatas feeling fresh and packed with summer flavor.
- Easy Caprese Quiche
- Mini Bagels and Lox
- Crustless Quiche with Summer Vegetables
- Sausage and Eggplant Summer Frittata
- Spinach & Sweet Potato Chickpea Crustless Quiche
- Hatch Chile Breakfast Casserole
Sweet Brunch Dishes
Every brunch spread deserves something sweet. These options (some with make-ahead potential!) are easy to pull together yet feel oh so fancy.
- Orange and Strawberry Muffins
- Bananas Foster French Toast Kebabs
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Swirly Buns
- The Most Lemony of Lemon Muffins
- Mini Pancake Tacos
- Orange-Maple French Toast Casserole
Fresh Fruit Salads
There is no better way to take advantage of the abundance of fresh fruit piling up at the market than with an ultra-fragrant fruit salad at the center of your brunch spread.
- Rainbow Fruit Salad
- How To Make a Hearty Breakfast Fruit Salad
- Mango and Papaya Fruit Salad
- Breakfast Grain Salad with Blueberries, Hazelnuts & Lemon
- A Rosy Fruit Salad with Lemon-Vanilla Bean Syrup
Summer brunch deserves to be paired with something fruity and bubbly, and these the drinks are right on the money. They're easy to stir together, and keep things light and refreshing by pulling lots of flavor from the fresh fruits of the moment.