On the heels of a day spent poolside or at the beach, easy summer suppers are a must. Chances are you're still in relaxation mode, so this is not the time for meals that call for lots of prep, hands-on cooking, and dirty dishes. Instead, pour yourself a glass of rosé and lean on this selection of fresh, summery recipes that hit the table without too much effort.
From no-heat favorites like a Greek-inspired panzanella and juicy burgers, to grilled shrimp skewers and sloppy joe's spooned straight from the slow cooker, these 20 dinners are easy to pull together and totally hit the spot.
From satisfying sandwiches and salads, to tacos and zoodles, these no-hassle suppers are easy to throw together with minimal effort. And best of all, they won't heat up the kitchen.
- Caprese Sandwich for a Crowd
- Cucumber-Peel Sandwich Spread
- Vegetarian Taco Salad
- Greek Panzanella
- Tofu and Broccoli Salad with Peanut Butter Dressing
- Zucchini Noodles with Tomatoes and Corn
- 10-Minute Black Bean Tacos
- Minted Summer Couscous with Watermelon and Feta
Dinners from the Grill
Summer nights are meant for firing up the grill, and really, what better way to cap off a summer day of sunshine and swimming than grilling? From classic summer favorites, like burgers and grilled chicken, to new ideas destined to become a regular part of your meal plan rotation, these summer suppers will satisfy the whole crowd.
- How To Grill Really Juicy Burgers
- How To Make Juicy, Flavorful Grilled Chicken Breast
- Grilled Meatball Kebabs
- Grilled Eggplant Burgers with Halloumi Cheese
- Grilled Chicken Breast with Blackberry-Corn Salsa
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Chimichurri
- Grilled Nacho Platters
- Grilled Cherry Tomato, Corn, and Goat Cheese Pizza
Summertime Slow Cooker Suppers
I firmly believe the slow cooker does some of its best work during the summer months. It means keeping the oven and stove off, and comes with the promise of a mostly hands-off meal. Get a head-start before you head out, so once you're back from a day of sun, fun, and splashing around, there's little left to do to get dinner on the table.