If you're hosting Easter brunch this year, you're going to want to include a breakfast casserole in the spread (along with a big batch of bacon cooked in the oven, of course!). Consider it your easy solution for feeding a crowd. Whether you go sweet, skew savory, or load it with veggies, breakfast casseroles are always a good idea since they come together without too much fuss, and often have the potential to be made ahead.
From French toast-inspired casseroles to veggie-friendly egg bakes, here are 20 breakfast casseroles to inspire your Easter brunch spread.
Sweet Breakfast Casseroles
Pancake-lovers, rejoice! These sweet casseroles are the easier (and still totally satisfying) way to get these breakfast favorites on the table.
- Orange-Maple French Toast Casserole
- Blueberry Pancake Casserole
- Citrusy Breakfast Polenta Cake
- Raspberry Cookie Butter Baked Oatmeal
- Apple & Cinnamon Whole Grain Breakfast Strata
Savory Vegetarian Egg Casseroles
These casseroles harness some of spring's freshest veggies, skip the meat, and treat you to a super-creamy center.
- Ratatouille Breakfast Skillet Strata
- Spicy Kale and Sweet Potato Egg Bake
- Veggie Supreme Egg Bake
- Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole with Cheddar & Tomatoes
- Zucchini and Asparagus Strata
Meaty Egg Casseroles
If you believe brunch isn't complete without a meaty side, these casseroles are for you. They're just as much about the eggs as they are about the bacon, sausage, or ham that's mixed in.
- Make-Ahead "Ham & Cheese" Breakfast Casserole
- Bacon, Potato & Egg Breakfast Casserole
- Baked Croque-Monsieur Casserole
- Egg and Chorizo Breakfast Casserole
- Apple, Sausage, and Smoked Cheddar Breakfast Casserole
- Black Forest Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- Breakfast Polenta Squares with Spinach & Bacon
- Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Baked Denver Omelet
- Caramelized Onion, Ham, and Provolone Breakfast Bread Pudding