20 Breakfast Casseroles for Easter Brunch
If you’re hosting Easter brunch this year, you’re going to want to include a breakfast casserole in the spread (along with a big batch of bacon cooked in the oven, of course!). Consider it your easy solution for feeding a crowd. Whether you go sweet, skew savory, or load it with veggies, breakfast casseroles are always a good idea since they come together without too much fuss, and often have the potential to be made ahead.
From French toast-inspired casseroles to veggie-friendly egg bakes, here are 20 breakfast casseroles to inspire your Easter brunch spread.
Sweet Breakfast Casseroles
Pancake-lovers, rejoice! These sweet casseroles are the easier (and still totally satisfying) way to get these breakfast favorites on the table.
Savory Vegetarian Egg Casseroles
These casseroles harness some of spring’s freshest veggies, skip the meat, and treat you to a super-creamy center.
Meaty Egg Casseroles
If you believe brunch isn’t complete without a meaty side, these casseroles are for you. They’re just as much about the eggs as they are about the bacon, sausage, or ham that’s mixed in.
- Make-Ahead “Ham & Cheese” Breakfast Casserole
- Bacon, Potato & Egg Breakfast Casserole
- Baked Croque-Monsieur Casserole
- Egg and Chorizo Breakfast Casserole
- Apple, Sausage, and Smoked Cheddar Breakfast Casserole
- Black Forest Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- Breakfast Polenta Squares with Spinach & Bacon
- Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Baked Denver Omelet
- Caramelized Onion, Ham, and Provolone Breakfast Bread Pudding