I am definitely that person who, when perusing a dessert menu at a restaurant, goes for whatever has chocolate involved. Chocolate and I have a deep love affair and it's what I turn to most days to quiet my incessant sweet tooth. These baked goods are winners for people like me — the chocolate-obsessed.
Whether it's a slice of cake or a plateful of cookies, these recipes are packed to the brim with the sweet stuff.
If You Crave Chocolate Cake
For chocolate-lovers, the first place to start to fulfill a craving is likely a thick slice of cake with a tall glass of cold milk to wash it down. These cakes run the gamut of fluffy and sweet to deep, dark, and seriously intense.
- Milk Chocolate Bundt Cake
- One-Bowl Chocolate Wacky Cake
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- How To Make the Best Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Ina Garten's Devil's Food Cake
- How To Make a Molten Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Black Forest Cupcakes
If You Crave Chocolate Cookies (or Brownies)
Well of course, you crave brownies (regardless of if you're in the fudgy, chewy, or cakey camp), but also cookies — especially cookies that almost lean in the brownie direction.
- Double Chocolate Palmiers
- Chocolate Mexican Wedding Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Walnut Cookies
- Chocolate Truffle Cookies with Cherries & Walnuts
- Itty Bitty Brownie Bites
- Super-Thin Chocolate Brownies
- Molten Midnight Brownies
If You Crave Something Else Really, Really Chocolate
Chocolate-lovers have countless ways to get their fix beyond cakes and cookies. From decadent baked custard cups to fudgy pie to muffins worthy of a breakfast treat, there are too many ways to count that fulfill the craving.
- Dark Chocolate Pots de Crème
- French Chocolate and Pear Clafoutis
- Mini Puff Pastry Bear Claws with Chocolate Filling
- Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cobbler
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Double Chocolate Muffins
Did you discover a new favorite chocolate recipe or treat this year? We'd love to hear all about it!