You're likely to find plump, pink radishes in the produce section year-round, but right now is when these crisp, bite-sized veggies really shine. With that in mind, we're making a special effort to include radishes in our weekly meal plan from morning to night. From savory radish and goat cheese muffins to bucatini studded with radishes and greens, here are 18 delicious ways to eat more radishes this spring.
Radishes for Breakfast
A handful of radishes are just the thing to give breakfast a fresh twist. In addition to being a pretty pairing, we love how the richness of eggs contrasts with the radish's sharp bite.
- Savory Radish and Goat Cheese Muffins
- Roasted Radish and Herbed Ricotta Omelet
- Radish and Turnip Hash with Fried Eggs
Pretty Salads Starring Radishes
Whether they're sliced, diced, or even treated to a little heat, radishes are the most stunning spring vegetable to bring color, crispness, and a peppery bite to salads.
- Farro Salad with Arugula, Radishes & Goat Cheese
- Kimchi and Radish Salad
- Asparagus & Radishes with Mint
- Quinoa Salad with Spring Radishes and Greens
- Ellie Krieger's Snow Pea, Scallion & Radish Salad
- Pummelo, Fennel & Radish Salad
Snacks and Appetizers with Radishes
From afternoon snacks to winning appetizers, bite-sized radishes are meant for nibbling.
- Creamy Roasted Radish Dip
- Matt & Ted Lee's Radish Butter
- Brown Butter and Tahini Dipped Radishes
- Fava Bean and Radish Bruschetta
Radishes Served at the Dinner Table
When it comes to dinner, there are more ways to get radishes on the table than in a salad. Sautéed, braised, or roasted, you really can't go wrong with how you cook up these gems for your main course or sides.