When it comes to getting dinner on the table with minimal effort and just 30 minutes on the clock, I firmly believe that the sheet pan is your number-one ally to make it happen. This workhorse is one of the keys to miracle meals — that dinner you manage to pull off against all odds — with the bonus of easy cleanup. Because they're so reliable, it's worth adding a sheet pan dinner to your meal plan at least once a week. If you're looking for some good ideas, we've got 18 for you. From colorful chicken fajitas and crispy chicken thighs to steak and pizza, there's a recipe here to save you some time.
Chicken Sheet Pan Suppers
Because when one pan delivers chicken plus a wholesome veggie side, you really can't go wrong.
- Sheet Pan Chicken with Red Potatoes and Sage
- How To Make a Chicken and Roasted Vegetable Sheet Pan Meal
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Chicken and Potatoes Sheet-Pan Supper
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Fennel & Lemon
- Chicken Caesar Pizza
Other Meat and Seafood Sheet Pan Suppers
From hearty steak and brats to sliders and salmon, you can reimagine any number of sheet pan suppers.
- Sheet Pan Bratwurst, Beets, and Chard
- 30-Minute Sheet Pan Potatoes and Chicken Sausage
- Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies
- Sheet Pan Mustard Maple Salmon
- Cubano Sheet Pan Sliders
- Sheet Pan Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Sticks
Vegetarian Sheet Pan Suppers
Sheet pan suppers can go way beyond meaty meals. When in doubt, choose a Sicilian-style pizza — the original sheet pan supper. Keep prep simple by opting for store-bought dough over making your own.