Ring in the new year with a sip of something sparkling that will tickle your nose and refresh your palate. Champagne, prosecco, and even non-alcoholic mocktails are a fantastic way to celebrate — and our pitcher versions will make it easy to keep it flowing into 2017!
Punch & Pitcher Cocktails
Big-batch cocktails to easily serve a crowd.
- Sparkling Hibiscus Holiday Punch
- Elderflower Champagne Cocktail
- Fizzy Citrus & Beer Pitcher Cocktail
- Blood Orange Mimosa Pitcher Cocktail
- Rosé, Gin & Pink Peppercorn Cocktail (use sparkling rosé)
- Red Wine, Blackberry & Ginger Cocktail
Champagne, Sparkling Wine, and Prosecco
Add a little something-something to a glass of bubbly for these elegant drinks.
- The Poinsettia
- Raspberry Sorbet & Elderflower Sparklers
- The Lady Edith
- Inspiration from a French Inn: Cocktail Maison
- Champagne Bar for New Year's Eve: Three Bubbly Cocktails
- Kir and Kir Royale: Two Iconic French Wine Cocktails
- Twinkling Pear Cocktail
No alcohol? That's no obstacle to joining the festivities, thanks to these delicious (and not-too-sweet) sippers.