The end of the year is an excellent excuse for throwing a holiday party for your friends and family. Besides filling your home with festive decorations, wearing an assortment of goofy sweaters, and sipping on all the mulled wine you can get your hands on, you're going to need some seasonal appetizer recipes on hand this coming month.
From make-ahead favorites like cheddar olives, to beet-pickled deviled eggs and lamb meatball sliders, we have 17 easy appetizer recipes that will help make your holiday party something to remember.
I like having a variety of different appetizers on my table for my annual holiday party. There are always a lot of small indulgences like the baked Brie, bacon-wrapped dates, and cheese gougères. Mix things up by adding a little spice to the table with things like the Moroccan-spiced carrot hummus and curried pistachios.
What are your favorite holiday recipes for this time of year?
- Cheddar Olives
- Moroccan-Spiced Carrot Hummus
- Harvest Crackers with Cranberries, Pecans & Rosemary
- Polenta Toasts with Herbed Ricotta & Bacon
- Pink Pepper Goat Cheese Spread & Olives
- Whipped Feta Dip
- Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce
- How to Make Cheese Gougères
- Feta & Olive Phyllo Cigars
- Roasted Almonds with Paprika and Orange
- Beet–Pickled Deviled Eggs
- Curry-Roasted Pistachios
- Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites with Spicy Sour Cream Dipping Sauce
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Bacon-Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Almonds
- Lamb Meatball Sliders with Chimichurri and Crispy Shallots