Frosé (frozen rosé) received a lot of attention the last couple years, but that's just the beginning of your frozen boozy adventure. It turns out that you slushy-fy any of your favorite wines. Throw some frozen fruit, your choice of wine, and maybe some ice cubes into a blender, and pour it into an icy glass. It doesn't get much easier than that. Here's a few of our favorites right now.
1. Strawberry Peach Wine Slushies from Hungry Happens
This colorful wine slushy requires a bottle of white wine (like sauvignon blanc) and some frozen strawberries and peaches.
2. Sangria Grania Sno Cones from Sugar and Charm
This boozy Sno Cone is incredibly twee, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to drink (or eat?) one if it was offered to me. This wine slushy is probably the fanciest of the bunch – there's pomegranate juice, orange juice, and cinnamon sticks involved in this recipe.
3. Peach Wine Slushies from Dessert for Two
You only need two ingredients for this wine slushy: white wine and frozen peaches. I mean, why wouldn't you make this with that bad bottle of white wine your friend brought over?
4. Strawberry Red Wine Slushies from Hungry Couple
This wine slushy has frozen strawberries, red wine, and a simple syrup. The recipe says you should use Sweet & Low for the syrup, but you're probably fine either skipping it or using regular sugar.
5. Sweet Peach and Mint Wine Slushies from Heart of a Baker
How refreshing does this drink sound? The mint totally makes it for me. You need to blend peaches and nectarines together; strain them through some cheesecloth; and then add it to the blender with mint, ice, and red wine.
6. Rosé Wine Slushy from Style Me Pretty
This is the most elegant slushy that ever existed. There's rosé, elderflower lemonade, ice, and lavender. I can't wait to drink this all summer long.
7. Tropical Wine Slushies from Twinspiration
Don't have the cash for that beach vacation? Make this pineapple and peach number with pinot grigio instead.
8. Frozen Sangria Slushies from Baking a Moment
Love sangria? Of course you do. This frozen recipe will cool you down even faster this summer.
9. Riesling Peach and Cheery Slushies from Living Sweet Moments
Did you buy a tin of Maraschino cherries for a birthday party and now they're about to go bad in your fridge? Make this drink and put a couple on top.
10. Orange-Peach Mimosa Slushies from Climbing Grier Mountain
Take your Sunday brunch game to the next level and make this frozen number with orange juice, fresh oranges, and frozen peaches.
11. Frozen Peach Bellini from Damn Delicious
Frozen peaches and mango are combined with something bubbly for an elegant and refreshing summer drink.
12. Raspberry Rosé Wine Slushies from Always Order Dessert
This slushy is so thick and delicious, you have to eat it with a spoon! Raspberries and raspberry liqueur are combined with rosé, lemon, and honey to make this icy number.
13. Peach Sangria Granita from Sugar Spun Run
This sangria has a bunch of fruit in it (and also peach Schnapps).
14. Blackberry Merlot Slushies via From Calculus to Cupcakes
This dark, boozy number includes blackberries, some sugar, and Merlot.
15. Watermelon Limoncello Prosecco Slushies from Floating Kitchen
This slushy has all of the good things: watermelon, limoncello, prosecco, mint, and some ice.