Vegan Dinners! 15 Vegan Dinner Recipes from The Kitchn
It’s almost time for dinner, and we’re kicking off Dinner Week with a roundup of our favorite vegan dinners. From a hearty pot pie to a rich pan-fried pasta with butternut squash, these are all vegan and yet complete early spring comfort food.
15 Vegan Dinner Recipes
• 1 Vegan Tofu and Vegetable Pot Pie – With deep flavor and an umami-packed vegetarian gravy.
• 2 Easy, Tasty Chickpea Curry – Rich and comforting with coconut milk and toothsome chickpeas.
• 3 Khara Bath – South Indian soul food, with semolina, ginger, and vegetables.
• 4 Quick, Vegetarian, One-Bowl Meal – A quick go-to meal template for busy nights.
• 5 Tempeh Deli Salad – Great in a pita or on a green salad.
• 6 Kimchi Tofu Summer Rolls – Spicy, satisfying, quick.
• 7 Nutty Farro Pasta with Edamame Pesto – Nutty, chewy pasta with a vibrant sauce.
• 8 Vegetarian Bánh Xèo (Vietnamese Crêpes) – Egg-free crêpes stuffed with yummy things.
• 9 Potato Tacos (Tacos de Papa) – A simple, hearty dinner that everyone loves.
• 10 Very Simple Dal Palak – A perfect comforting bowl for a winter’s night.
• 11 Pumpkin Tortilla Soup – With the warmth of chiles, cumin and toasty corn tortillas
• 12 Savory Kabocha Tofu Pie – A savory main dish pie featuring winter squash and rosemary.
• 13 Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sage, and Pine Nuts – Pan-fried and scrumptious!
• 14 Kale and Potato Gratin – A simple baked gratin.
• 15 Leeks Braised with Wine and Garlic – Leave out the butter for olive oil, and this silky, indulgent dish of leeks is the perfect vegan topping for pasta.
OK, your turn! What did we miss? What are your very favorite vegan dinner recipes — especially ones for hearty, winter comfort food?
More Vegan Recipes from The Kitchn
Pictured above (left to right)
• 10 Vegan Breakfast Ideas
• 10 Vegan Lunch Ideas
• Vegan Recipe: Sticky Orange Cake with Marmalade Glaze
(Originally published January 10, 2011)
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)