15 Tips to Help You Host Great Parties
If you’re looking for a little guidance or inspiration for your party planning, take a look at our 15 best entertaining and party tips from the past year. There are guides to throwing all types of parties — from a summer crêpe party to an awesome ice cream party — advice on managing your time on party day, and one essential tip for setting up a buffet. Read on and get ready to host your best gathering yet!
• 6 5 Tips for Hosting a Soup Party
• 7 What to Feed Houseguests: A Few Tips and 10 Stress-Free Recipes
• 8 Make a Summer Drink Keg Out of a Watermelon!
• 9 A Summer Gathering: 5 Tips for Hosting an Awesome Ice Cream Party!
• 10 Smart Tip: The Key to Making Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for a Crowd
• 11 How to Host a Brunch Party: 5 Hostess Tips
• 12 Expert Advice: Vegan Party Tips & Recipes
• 13 Dinner Party Timing Tip: Factor Yourself In
• 14 Dinner with Perfect Strangers: Topics and Techniques to Break the Ice
• 15 Cocktail Expert David Wondrich’s Best Tips for Making Great Party Punch
Welcome to The Kitchn’s Best of 2012 roundup! From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)