This time from last year, we were talking about our favorite fresh salads to have for dinner, the easiest way to shuck corn (hint: it involves the microwave), how to brew your very own kombucha at home, and the best dishes to serve picky eaters. Pour yourself a second cup of coffee and kick back with these stories and more!
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
- 15 Ways to Eat a Cold Salad for Supper
- 15 Tips to Help You Get The Most Out of Your Summer Tomatoes
- Summer Recipe: Zucchini Boats with Mozzarella and Olives
- How to Make Kombucha Tea at Home
- Recipe: Gnocchi with Squash and Sweet Corn
- 5 Things Your Bartender Isn't Telling You
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
- What Do You Serve Fussy and Picky Eaters? 10 Recipes That Help Meet the Challenge
- Budget Tip: Instantly Age Supermarket Balsamic For Higher Quality Taste
- Garlic Sprouting Too Fast? Preserve It For Later with This Tip!
- Take Pancakes Up a Notch: 7 Mix-Ins That Make Mornings Brighter
- The Farmers' Market: Helpful Hints & Etiquette Tips
- Smart Tip: The Fastest, Easiest Way to Shuck Corn is With Your Microwave