15 Stocking Stuffers That Don’t Suck
Stocking stuffers may be small, but they needn’t be an afterthought. In fact, they’re the perfect opportunity to give away all kinds of cool stuff. A bottle of spicy honey, a mini spatula, or a small container of board butter may not feel like substantial gifts on their own, but pulled out of a stocking they’re a home run! Here are 15 little gifts sure to be a big hit come Christmas morning.
- Three Jerks Jerky, $14.99: Fun flavors, perfect for snow day pre-gaming.
- Get It Right Mini Spatula, $9.95 from Amazon: You can never have too many spatulas, and this mini version is perfect to work those hard to reach spots.
- Mango Hi-Chews, $20/pack of 20 from Amazon: Everyone is tired of peppermint and chocolate by Christmas morning anyway.
- Kuhn Rikon Original Swiss Peeler, $6.99 from Amazon: It might be small, but this is one mighty peeler!
- Fluted Pastry Wheel, $5.50 from Amazon: This little wheel trims pie dough and pastry, cuts out ravioli and cookies, and just makes everything a little prettier.
- Wooden Tea Light Holders, $3.95 from H&M Home: A little bit rustic, a little bit glam, and just right for any table.
- Board Butter, $8 from The Good Home Store: A simple way to take care of your cutting boards.
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Folding Mug, $6.95 from Life Without Plastic: A mug that can live on your keychain, just like James Bond’s.
- Bees Knees Spicy Honey, $14 from MixedMade: Put this on pizza. Trust us on this one.
- Horseshoe Magnet, $14 from Woonwinkel: A big colorful magnet to hold a dishtowel in place on the fridge.
- I Love Bread Socks, $9.99 from Blue Q: For your favorite bread-loving, sock-wearing pal.
- Aerolatte Milk Frother, $19 from Amazon: This tiny little gadget foams milk, makes hot chocolate, and even whips up small amounts of cream with ease!
- Nutella Hazelnut Spread, $4.99 from Soap.com: Because it’s Nutella. I mean, who doesn’t want a jar of this at all times?
- Hot Onion Garlic Pistachios, $7.95 from Santa Barbara Pistachio Company: These pistachios are extra special — crispy and salty and totally infused with flavor.
- Triple Strength Comfrey and Calendula Wound Salve, $12 from Stitch and Boots: For those of us who are always showing up with little nicks and burns from our time in the kitchen!